Feb 15, 2009



Lately I have been thinking of starting quilts for both of my children to have for Xmas this year.Alison likes the modern look and Josh pretty much likes only very very plain quilts.I always look to Flickr to give me some ideas on what I want to do and I think for Alison I have narrowed it down to the Coin quilt (top left).I went thru my stash today and I should be good to go! I'm on a major strict stash diet this year but I'm lucky I have lots of stash and lots of different crafts I like to do, so I should be fine.

I'll still be doing my stitching so I hope ya all still come visiting me!


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh wow, Sue, those are really cute quilts! Looking forward to seeing your progress.

I have 2 quilt tops (square Kaffe Fassett style) that I should finish but I'm afraid I'm not good with multi-tasking different crafts at the same time...will see.

Have fun!

Casa Cuori Colori said...

Wow, very nice those quilts! It's a pity that I can't sew...I wish you a wonderful week! Claudia

Julie said...

I do envy ladies who can do this, it always looks so lovely and they are wonderful heirlooms.

Siobhán said...

Oooh, I will eagerly watch your progress! I had a few years-long interlude with quilting between stitching years. I had to give up my sewing machine when we moved to Ireland--different voltage issues--and am almost afraid to get a new one. At least w/o one, I am not tempted to quilt. Some of the fabrics, though--yumm. I can't wait to see what you come up with! ;)

Annemarie said...

Oh my goodness, you're a quilter too! These quilts are beautiful, and I'm sure you will have a fabulous time making these for your children. I for one am anxious to follow your progress!

mainely stitching said...

What gorgeous quilts!!!