Jan 31, 2009

Another Blackbird project finished! I used my own colours for this one.


I fell in love with fabric awhile ago and I bought enough to make some blinds for my bedroom.I decided all the Blackbird projects I do are going on my bedroom wall so I thought I would match the colours some what to the fabric.I really should get the sewing done but all I seem to want to do lately is stitch.I'm sure ya'll understand what I'm saying lol.

Blackbird Designs

Glad Tidings

used some kind of linen I had for I don't know how long..regular DMC floss except for the purple border,I used Weeks Dye Works colour called Mulberry



6 comments:

Julie said...

Such lovely colours you've chosen for this one, its so bright and cheerful.

Melissa said...

Wow, what a colourful stitch Sue! Your bedroom will look lovely with all these coordinated colours. I like Evergreen standing nonchalantly aside there!

Siobhán said...

Oh, my, GOSH!!! That is gorgeous! I can't wait to see them up on your wall, that fabric is perfect, too!

The Scarlett House said...

Wow, the colors all match perfect. I love the vintage look of the fabric. Can't wait to see it all put together.

Brigitte said...

I love this finish. You used great colours for it, the flowers just stand out and look very bright.

Anna Zont said...

What's a beautiful finish!
Colors are wonderful!
I looked through your blog, it is very interesting!